- When can I enroll?
- Health benefits will start the first of the month, 60 days after beginning your employment.
- Ex: If you start on May 24th, your benefits will begin on August 1st.
- You have 45 days after your first day of employment to sign up for benefits via the ADP website: file:///C:/Users/Brooksource%20User/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/INetCache/Content.Outlook/TSM2ZQQX/ADP%20WorkforceNow%20Instructions.pdf
- If you do not sign up during this period, you will have to wait for open enrollment dates. Open enrollments date notifications are send out by our Benefits Coordinator.
- You can enroll in health benefits outside the 45 days if you experience a qualifying life event. This includes:
- If you enroll due to a life event, your coverage will begin on the date of the life event. You must enroll within 30 days of the event.
- Marriage, divorce, birth/adoption of a child, death of an immediate family member, loss of prior insurance coverage, and loss of dependent status.
- Waiting Period
- Open Enrollment Dates
- Qualifying Life Events
- Where can I find COBRA Resources?
- Contact your current benefits provider to discuss an extension of your existing plan, or go to: www.healthcare.gov
- What is the contact information for the Medasource Benefits Administrator, and protocol for when I reach out to her with questions?
- You will need to contact your Medasource Recruiter and they can give you more information, or they will coordinate a call for you with our benefits administrator.
1 Year+ Contractors
- Upon completing 1 year on contract with Medasource, you are eligible to enroll in PTO accrual and 401k
- PTO Accrual
- Schedule a meeting/phone call with your Medasource Recruiter to go obtain the necessary paperwork for PTO accrual and 401k enrollment.
- Once paperwork is completed, you will begin to accrue 8 hours of PTO for every 400 hours worked, with a max total of 5 PTO days per year available.
- 401k Enrollment
- You are eligible to enroll in Medasource’s plan after 12 months of employment, if you have worked at least 1,000 hours during that timeframe.
Please sign in to leave a comment.