ADP Workforce Now is an online portal that allows employees to enroll in benefits, view pay statements & W2’s, make address updates, change direct deposit details, and more!
If you have been employed by Eight Eleven Group previously, you may use the same credentials you used when you registered from the first time. If you are new, select ‘Create Account,’ then select the ‘Find Me’ option, and enter your information. If you have problems, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Go to workforcenow.adp.com
- Click ‘Create Account’
- Select the “Find Me” Option
- Choose the ‘Your Information’ circle
- Enter your First Name, Last name, SSN and your birthday
- You may be asked to provide contact information to back up your Enter the verification code they send you
- Create a user ID and Password
- Return to ADP Workforce Now
- Congratulations! You are now successfully registered with ADP WorkforceNow
Note: If you receive an error that says ADP cannot find you in their system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your error, your full name, last 4 of SSN, and DOB. The benefits team will need to verify your details.
NAVIGATING THE PORTAL
Enroll in/View Benefits – Myself → Benefits → Enrollments
View Pay Statements – Myself → Pay → Pay Statements
Change/Add Direct Deposit* – Myself → Pay → Payment Options → Edit
Update tax withholding – Myself → Pay → Tax Withholdings → Start (fed or state)
View/Print W2 & 1095-C – Myself → Pay → Annual Statements
Update address or email – Myself → My Information → Profile → ‘View More’ in Personal info box
*You may not set up your own HSA direct deposit. Reach out to email@example.com to add this type of account.